Lano`s product offering includes broadloom carpets and rugs along with a spectrum of Wilton and Axminster woven carpets, as well as tufted floor coverings, designed to provide solutions for both residential and hospitality markets.
Lano’s reputation for unique quality and top design has been built on an integrated production system that allows it to precisely and completely control quality at each stage of production and delivery.
Lano Carpets & Environment
Lano is committed to its environmental responsibilities throughout the entire sourcing, production and delivery process. Lano actively works on minimizing any negative impacts that our footprint might have on the planet, both through direct and indirect working practices.
ACCORDINGLY, LANO WILL CONDUCT ITS ACTIVITIES IN LINE WITH THE FOLLOWING PRINCIPLES
- To source raw materials that comply with its environmental philosophy
- To reduce emissions during the manufacturing process
- To continuously improve environmental performance
- To conserve energy through its efficient use
- To recycle waste material
- To improve the lifecycle of the product through quality and longevity
- To initiate the best possible environmental practices in the manufacturing chain
Lono introducing SmartStrand Forever Clean Carpet
The first carpet to combine built-in stain protection with a nanotechnology spill shield
SmartStrand Forever Clean carpets offer the highest level of beauty, comfort and performance available.
- The perfect carpet for families with kids and pets
- New Nanoloc™ spill protection technology for quick and easy cleanup
- The only carpet with permanent built-in stain and soil protection that won’t wear or wash off.
- Exceptional durability that preserves the style, beauty and appearance of your carpet.
- Luxurious softness that you can sink your toes into.
- A breakthrough technology in renewable and sustainable carpet fibre to preserve the beauty of our planet.
Through our extensive product range we help source the appropriate and functional products for your commercial and residential projects.
Flooring with Sustainability in Mind
We carefully choose ethical and responsible manufacturers when choosing product ranges to bring to the Irish market.
We offer complete subfloor advice fully certified and warrantied through our worldwide partners.